Apply for American Hospital Dubai Jobs 2021 – Registered Nurse Vacancy– Jobs in American Hospital Dubai Careers www.ahdubai.com Learn American Hospital Dubai Jobs in Dubai UAE. Check coming shortly American Hospital Dubai Government Jobs at UAE. American Hospital Dubai Dubai is a fantastic organisation there it is possible to earn a fantastic livelihood. Job seekers that are gifted and wished to perform tasks at American Hospital Dubai, then it’s an excellent opportunity for you due to American Hospital Dubai endeavors launching news has released at American Hospital Dubai Careers webpage that’s www.ahdubai.com. There we watched many chance for freshers and expertise candidates that are interested to perform work with American Hospital Dubai. So you can be part of the existing American Hospital Dubai Hiring at Dubai. You’re able to read this American Hospital Dubai project opening post until the end for today each particulars.
Apply for American Hospital Dubai Jobs 2021 – Registered Nurse Vacancy
American Hospital Dubai Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for American Hospital Dubai Careers. American Hospital Dubai latest job applications are being announced for PEDS – Registered Nurse job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the American Hospital Dubai PEDS – Registered Nurse positions. Applicant should have Bachelor Degree in Nursing Qualification for this PEDS – Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai (American Hospital Dubai). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
American Hospital Dubai Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||American Hospital Dubai Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||PEDS – Registered Nurse Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Nursing|
|Job Type||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary Range||AED 92.19 per hours (Not Confirm)|
American Hospital Dubai Jobs Description 2021
Demonstrates problem solving/critical thinking skills ensuring effective functioning of unit routine.
Demonstrates current Pediatric nursing knowledge with ability to recognize and apply basic pathophysiology in the disease process.
Demonstrates competent technical nursing skills; medications are administered safely and according to policies and procedures, physicians are assisted with patient examinations and specialized procedures, proficiency is demonstrated with IV therapy, and dressings etc.
Demonstrates the knowledge and skills required in recognizing potential emergency situations; codes and other emergency situations are managed competently. Actively participates in mock codes.
Develops individualized care plans based on the nursing diagnosis, with updated revisions according to evaluation and re-assessment findings. Activities of daily living e.g. hygiene needs are considered in daily care planning.
Sets priorities and plans implementation of patient care; implementation of care is completed in a timely, organized manner and follows AHD nursing standards and policy and procedure. Activities of daily living e.g. hygiene needs are supported.
Professional Experience/ Knowledge:
- DHA is something we provide if you do not have
- BLS certification
- PALS certification preferable
- At least 2 years of nursing experience in Pediatric Medical Surgical specialty
- Private hospital experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in assigned environment
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both oral and written format
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Selective Attention – the ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Good critical thinking and clinical decision-making skills to ensure safe nursing practice and high quality care using logic and reasoning
- Use emotional intelligence to guide thinking and behavior, and manage/adjust emotions to adapt to environments
- Ability to perform the assigned duties to the level of expectation
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or
- Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only) or
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)
Experience Required: Associate
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employment: Type Full Time
List Of Vacancies at American Hospital Dubai 2021
Medical Staff Jobs
1) Cytology Technologist
2) Infection Preventionist
3) Clinical Coordinator – ER
4) Assistant Digital PR Specialist
6) Inpatient Manager
Nurses Job Vacancies
- Staff Nurse – Dialysis Unit
- Staff Nurse – Maternal New Born
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse – Dermatology Clinic
- Nurse Midwife
- Staff Nurse – Cardiology Clinic
- Staff Nurse – Oncology
Non Medical job Vacancies
1) Junior Clerk – Medical Records