Table of Contents
Storekeeper Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah: The storekeeper job is one of the best jobs in Dubai. A storekeeper is responsible for keeping the inventory of goods at the store. He/she is also responsible for maintaining the stock records and ensuring that the shelves are stocked properly. In addition, he/she is also responsible to ensure that the customers get what they want.
Checkout: Administrative Jobs in Dubai
Storekeeper Job Details
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah & UAE
|Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|6th February 2024
Storekeeper Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah all Over UAE
Storekeeper Job Description:
- Inventory and stock control: The Storekeeper’s role is to ensure that the storeroom is stocked with the correct items at the right time. This includes checking the inventory levels and ensuring that the stock is not running low. If necessary, they may have to order additional supplies.
- Stock rotation: Stock rotation is the practice of rotating products out of storage and replacing them with similar products. This helps to prevent product deterioration and ensures that the storeroom remains well-stocked.
- Ordering and receiving: Ordering and receiving involves ordering products from suppliers and then delivering these goods to customers. This could involve using the internet, telephone or face-to-face contact.
- Receiving and unpacking: Receiving and unpacking involves taking the ordered items from their packaging and placing them in the storeroom.
- Storing: Storing involves storing products in the storeroom until they need to be sold. This could involve shelving the products, stacking boxes or any other method deemed appropriate.
- Sales: Sales involves selling products to customers. This might include making sales calls, setting prices, completing paperwork, etc.
- Reporting: Reporting involves reporting back to management about what has been done and how effective it was. This could involve writing reports, emails, etc.
Checkout: Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Education: Education is always helpful when looking for a job. Make sure that you have enough education to show employers that you’re capable of doing the work they require. A college degree may not be necessary if you have previous experience, but it’s still a good idea to have one.
- Professionalism: This is something that you should strive for no matter where you go in life. Always maintain professionalism and respect for others. Even if you’re just starting out, you should always act professionally and try to keep a positive attitude.
- Communication Skills: Communication skills are extremely important in today’s world. Whether you’re talking to customers, co-workers, or even bosses, you should always be able to communicate effectively. Being able to express yourself clearly and concisely is a skill that many people lack, but one that is highly valued in the business world.
- Work Ethic: A lot of companies look for employees who have a strong work ethic. If you’re willing to put in long hours, do whatever it takes to meet deadlines, and never give up, then you’ll find success in almost any company.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is another big thing that employers look for. If you’re willing and able to change your schedule around to fit their needs, then you’ll be much more likely to succeed than someone who doesn’t.
Checkout: Gulf News Classifieds Jobs in Dubai
Storekeeper Job Vacancies in Dubai
The storekeeper job vacancy is a great opportunity to work at a retail business, where you can learn about how to manage inventory, sales, and customer service. You’ll need to have a strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy helping people, then this could be the perfect career path for you!. Keep visiting us gccrecruitments.com for latest jobs in dubai.
Storekeeper / Administrative Assistant / Sales Executive
2) Administrative Assistant
3) Sales Executive (must have a valid driving license & 2 years experience (Preferably in GCC).
Job Sector: Required for a leading Trading Co in DIP-2, Dubai,
Email Cv to: [email protected]
Job Posted on: 1st Feb 2024
Employer’s Name: Lumber World
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 3 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Packing and inventory control skills.
- Experience in inventory management.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Mandatory 2-3 years of U.A.E experience with warehouse management systems.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Preferred prior experience in the building materials industry.
Email CV to: [email protected]
Job Posted On: 6th February 2024
Candidate’s Requirements: Must have a minimum 3 years of Gulf experience in building contracting field
Email CV: [email protected]
Job Posted On: 6th January 2024
Job Type: Full time
Company: Abdul Wahed Bin Shabib Investment Group LLC
Date: 7th January 2024
Timing: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Venue: Bin Shabib Mall, 1st Floor, Block 3, Industrial Area 1 Al Qusais , Dubai.
» Accountant Jobs in Dubai
» Document Controller Jobs in Dubai
» Customer Service Jobs in Dubai
» Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah
» Office Boy Jobs in Dubai & UAE Barista/Tea Boy
» Plumber Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi Across UAE
» Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
» Data Entry Jobs in Dubai & All Over UAE
» Nursing Jobs in Dubai & All Over UAE – DHA/HAAD
» Part Time Jobs in Dubai Work From Home Jobs
» Teaching Jobs in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
» Government Jobs in Dubai
» Electrician Jobs in Dubai
» Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah
» Gulf News Paper Jobs in Dubai
» Administrative Jobs in Dubai
» Driver Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
» Office Assistant/Admin Jobs in Dubai
» Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai
» Human Resource Jobs in Dubai HR Jobs
» Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
» Sales & Marketing Jobs in Dubai
» Forklift Operator Jobs in Dubai
» Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
» Cashier Jobs in Dubai
» Hotel Jobs in Dubai & All Over UAE
» Waiter Waitress Jobs in Dubai
» Security Guard Jobs in Dubai
» Khaleej Times Jobs Today in Dubai