Position Purpose :
Principal Accountabilities – A :
Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviours and basic people minimums (uniforms, crew schedules, rap sessions, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership.
- Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience.
- Knows, enforces, and educates crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Recruits, selects and retains an optimum number of crew and shift management who are enthusiastically dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Manages the development and training of crew and shift management employees, including crew initial and follow-up orientations.
- Completes and presents performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their employees in a timely manner.
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety and sanitation requirements and practices.
- Ensures all security procedures are executed (cash deposits, staggered method of open/close etc.)
- Controls assigned P&L Line items.
- Control food components, labour, waste, cash, and while managing shifts and/or areas.
Principal Accountabilities – B :
- Ensures that wage and hour policies and procedures are followed. (Leaves of absence, regulations regarding the minor employment, breaks, etc.)
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe.
- Maintains records for safety and appropriately documents contributions and performance in personnel file.
- Completes assigned daily paperwork, weekly inventories and QCER reports.
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.