Are you looking for Dewa careers Dubai with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority? If so, here is good news that several Dubai Government interviews are available from the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Company. Various occupational categories such as senior technician and postgraduate technician, Applicants must have equivalent qualification. And also have 2-3 years of work experience in the same position to be considered.
Checkout: SEWA Careers in Sharjah
DEWA Job Details 2023
|Employer Name||DEWA Dubai|
|Job Location||UAE, Dubai|
|Job Type||Full Time / Government Jobs|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Experience||2 – 3 years|
|Salary Range||3000AED – 7500 AED (Not Specified)|
|Last Updated on||19th September 2023|
DEWA Careers 2023 Dubai Government Job Openings
Multiple job vacancies Dubai government projects can be found in Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Company. It’s looking gifted, lively and large potential candidates for various job classes. Candidates should have attained an equal degree and have 2-3 decades old work experience in precisely the exact same position so as to be thought about. But you won’t get hired in case your CV highlights you new grad or no job experience candidate.
These projects mean to make Dubai the smartest city in the entire world. We’ve been effective in supporting sustainable growth, socially, economically and environmentally, of Dubai in the UAE in general. The proposed Development and Research Center at the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park will greatly benefit the UAE and Dubai’s development plan and enhance our efforts to stay ahead of the curve during a time of significant transformation in the utility industry. Our dedication to creativity and innovation is unwavering, since we trace our vision to develop into a sustainable advanced world utility.
We’re committed, energized and dedicated to leading to Dubai’s journey towards greater excellence and success. Thanks for taking interest in DEWA’s site and also for being a part of Dubai’s commitment to sustainability and energy conservation.
Checkout: RTA Careers in Dubai
How to Apply for DEWA Careers Dubai ?
To apply for DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority) careers in Dubai, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the DEWA official website: Go to DEWA’s official website at https://www.dewa.gov.ae/ and navigate to the “Careers” section. You can typically find this in the main menu or in the footer of the website.
- Browse available job openings: DEWA usually posts their job vacancies on their website. Browse through the available job openings and find a position that matches your skills, qualifications, and interests.
- Read job requirements and details: Click on the job title to view the job requirements, qualifications, and other details. Make sure you understand the job description, requirements, and responsibilities before proceeding with your application.
- Prepare your documents: Prepare your updated resume/CV, cover letter, and any other supporting documents that may be required, such as educational certificates, experience letters, and passport copy.
- Click on “Apply”: If you are interested in applying for a job at DEWA, click on the “Apply” button or link provided on the job posting. This will typically lead you to an online application form.
- Fill out the application form: Complete the online application form with accurate and relevant information, including your personal details, contact information, educational and professional qualifications, work experience, and other required information.
- Upload your documents: Upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and other supporting documents as per the instructions provided on the application form. Make sure your documents are in the required format, such as PDF or Word, and are within the size limit, if any.
- Review and submit: Double-check all the information you have provided in the application form and make sure it is accurate. Once you are satisfied, click on the “Submit” button to send your application to DEWA.
- Follow up: After submitting your application, you may receive an acknowledgement email or reference number from DEWA. You can use this to track the status of your application or follow up on the progress, if required.
It’s important to note that DEWA’s recruitment process may involve multiple stages, such as shortlisting, interviews, assessments, and background checks. Be patient and keep an eye on your email or the DEWA website for updates on your application status. Good luck!
Application Details for Jobs at DEWA
For applying for Government jobs at DEWA – Dubai Electricity and Water Authorities, you can visit below mentioned official link of DEWA careers and apply with your latest Resume or CV.