Experience: 5 to 7 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 5500
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We have urgent requirement for UAE location for HSE Officer.ADNOC offshore approved only
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Candidates who are locally available.
- Min 5-7 years’ Experience. (At least 5 years of experience in managing and implementing HSE aspect in the oil and gas Industry.
- Food & accommodation provided by company.