The Office Assistant – Career Services & Alumni- assists and reports the Senior Coordinator in charge of the career services and alumni office in the daily administrative tasks by : establishing documentation, maintaining databases, collecting data for reporting, memos, letters, statements and other documents, using word processing, and/or presentation software, organizing and updating student’s relevant data using database (banner) applications, handling incoming mails.
- He/she coordinates and prepares internship documentation required by companies and/or by the University.
- He/she manages the web-based job portal (advertising internships and jobs opportunities).
- He/she maintains a daily updated report on students visiting the career services office.
- He/she prepares, updates and conducts annual alumni survey through online web-based questionnaire and follows-up with alumni on questionnaire progress.
- He/she follows up and updates alumni contact information and gathers relevant contents and data for alumni directory.
- He/she coordinates students and alumni’s career activities as well as facilitate and manage logistics (coordinates meetings, interviews, appointments, invitations) and organize participation of student in outdoors and indoors events organized by PSUAD or external organizations.
- He/she can assist the other
1 – Strong administration and communication skills.
2 – Detail-oriented and good organization skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
3 – Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook applications and online survey system.
Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, set up in 2006, is an Emirati college that takes advantage of the 760 years of experience of the prestigious Sorbonne, with a contemporary campus situated on Al-Reem Island that consolidates comfort with the effectiveness of new innovations. The system, education and degrees are French and issued by Paris-Sorbonne in the field of humanities; by Paris-Descartes for law, administration and economics; and by Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC) in the sciences.
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job please visit www.sorbonne.ae.