To support the studio team, using photographic skills and knowledge to bring the repertoire of Al Tayer products to life through high quality digital photography. To use professional studio lighting and digital camera systems and have a strong ability to use various lighting techniques to achieve the best possible imagery. To assist in the day to day photographic activities, accountability and serve as a source of expert advice when it comes to studio photography.
- Ensuring accurate movement of products and samples through the Photography Studio, bearing that deadlines, quality and accuracy are achieved at all times
- Support shooting all products across fashion and still life in a timely manner, and within the Al Tayer guidelines.
- Assist in editing and selecting shot sequence while ensuring the best selection of images are processed, and in a timely manner throughout the day.
- Working with the stylist and models to direct the shoot/videos to ensure the best possible images are taken to represent accurately the designers and brands bought each season.
- Ensure all daily shoot targets are met and to the highest standard.
- Co-coordinate re-shoots in a timely manner while providing Studio Manager updates on complete and reshoots to upload.
- Ensure images are high quality and consistent in color and styling
- Manage process of product images on shoot day, in an organized manner. Maintaining digital photo assets and structure to be archived or accessible easily.
- Prepare shoot set up and ensuring daily that all equipment is functioning, testing appropriate lighting, on product type and flagging any issues to the Studio Manager.
- Work with Editorial to produce weekly content for the site and social media.
- Support events with any ad-hoc projects when required.
- Supply ideas for improvements to photography and co-ordinate tests, implement approved ideas
- Advise and mentor other photographers on set whilst continuing to meet daily targets
- Proactive in suggesting ideas to improve workflow and results in the studio
Graduate in Digital Art Design or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience working in photography within a Studio environment
- Solid ecommerce experience, with editorial experience desired
- Excellent working knowledge of Capture One, Phocus, and Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience with Hasselblad, H System bodies, Canon DSLR and Nikon DSLR
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury fashion retail/E-Commerce industry
- Technical proficiency in Macintosh and OS Photoshop
- Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop and its’ related software
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of color profiles and color matching is essential
- High technical proficiency with Mac OS and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit altayer.referrals.selectminds.com.