Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 05:29 am
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
The SSC Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for providing Accounts Payable and Payroll support to hotels that are supported by the UAE Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC).
The role reports to the SSC AP & Payroll Manager.
- Ensuring that AP invoices are correctly posted for hotels supported by the SSC
- Running supplier payment runs and checking supporting information
- Performing reconciliations to supplier statements of account
- Working with hotel HR and Finance teams to run hotel monthly payroll
- Checking and distributing monthly payroll reports to hotels
- Calculating final settlements for hotel Team Members
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations for AP and Payroll accounts
- Answering hotel queries for AP and Payroll
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and self-starter
- Organised and ready to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Inquisitive by nature – willing to learn and ready to challenge the process
- Ability to work cohesively with others, both in the office and remotely with hotel Team Members
- Ability to learn multiple systems to provide support, therefore must be willing to accept new challenges
- Accounting knowledge, in particular AP and Payroll
- Systems knowledge, in particular Navision, Oasys and Excel
- Minimum Education: High school graduate
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years in Accounts Payable and/or Payroll
- Education: University graduate and/or accounting qualification
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years each in Accounts Payable and Payroll
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.