Apply for UAE Exchange Careers and get an incredible offer! It is the largest currency exchange company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It offers remittance services, money transfer services, foreign exchange services, currency exchange bill payment services, etc. This company operates in most parts of the world including 40 different nations.
This company has its headquarters in Abu Dhabi. However, this is an excellent career development opportunity for those job hunters who turn their dreams into realities. The UAE is home to some of the biggest companies in the world. If you want to work at one of them, then you should start looking now. The country is known for its high quality of life and its progressive social policies.
Checkout: Walk in Interview in Dubai Today
In addition to having great weather, the UAE has become a major hub for global trade. Companies like Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways, and Dubai Airports operate from the region. As such, there are plenty of opportunities for those who would like to work in the aviation sector.
|Employer Name||UAE Exchange|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi & Dubai|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||5th November 2023|
UAE Exchange Careers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
About UAE Exchange
Founded in 1980 by BR Shetty and Abdul Hamid Ali Mazroui, UAE Exchange has grown into one of the world’s largest foreign exchange companies. After opening its first office in Abu Dhabi, the company expanded rapidly. It now has more than 700 offices across the globe. They’re offering you to submit your CV online so they can help you get a job with them.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the applicable field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in English, encompassing reading, writing, and fluent speaking.
- Possession of a valid tourist visa, cancelled visa, or sponsored visa.
- Availability for an immediate start.
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software, and accurate typing with no spelling errors.
How To Apply For UAE Exchange Careers?
To apply for UAE Exchange Careers, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the UAE Exchange Careers website.
- Search for available job opportunities that match your skills and experience.
- Click on the job title to read the job description, requirements, and responsibilities.
- If you meet the requirements and are interested in the job, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal information, education details, and work experience.
- Upload your updated resume and any other supporting documents as required.
- Review your application to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Submit your application and wait for the recruitment team to contact you.
Alternatively, you can also create an account on the UAE Exchange Careers website to stay updated on new job opportunities and receive job alerts that match your skills and experience.
|» ADCB Careers||» Dubai Islamic Bank|
|» Emirates NBD||» RAK Bank|
|» Qatar National Bank||» Commercial Bank Dubai|
|» FAB Bank Careers||» Mashreq Bank|
|» Al Ansari Exchange||» ADIB Careers|