Saudi Aramco Careers 2024: Oil Gas Jobs in Saudi Arabia

Are you Searching for Saudi Aramco Careers 2024 from Saudi Arabia? . Saudi Aramco is the primary petroleum company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It’s a fully integrated, global oil and gas enterprise. The company is a leader worldwide in mining, production, refining, distribution, marketing, and petrochemical manufacturing. Saudi Aramco offers job vacancies.

It oversees the planet’s biggest established traditional crude oil and condensate reserves of 260.2 billion barrels. Additionally, it manages the world’s fourth-largest natural gas reserves, totaling 288.4 trillion standard cubic feet. Saudi Aramco is among the top producers of propane and holds the fourth-largest natural gas reserves globally.

CompanySaudi Aramco
CountryKingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job LocationSaudi Arabia
Job typeFull time
NationalityAny Nationality
EducationBachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
ExperienceMinimum 3 to 8 Years
Salary Range4000AED – 20,000 AED /month (Not Confirm)
BenefitsStandard Benefits
Application typeOnline
Last Updated OnMay 9th, 2024

Saudi Aramco Jobs in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Aramco Careers 2023 Oil Gas Jobs in Saudi Arabia

About Saudi Aramco

Saudi Aramco, also known as the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, is a government-owned oil and gas giant based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It’s the world’s largest oil company by revenue, contributing about 10% of global crude oil supply. Established in 1933 as the California-Arabian Standard Oil Company (CASOC), it became Saudi Aramco in 1988. The Saudi Arabian government holds 98% ownership, while private investors own the remaining 2%.

Saudi Aramco runs extensive oil and gas operations within Saudi Arabia, covering exploration, production, refining, and distribution. They’re also active in countries like the United States, China, and India. Known for innovation and sustainability, Saudi Aramco invests heavily in renewable energy and aims to cut its carbon footprint. It went public in 2019, becoming the world’s most valuable publicly traded company.

Salary and Benefits of Saudi Aramco Jobs

Employees at Saudi Aramco know it offers competitive salaries and benefits. The salary and benefits package may vary depending on the role, location, and level of experience. However, some of the common benefits offered by Saudi Aramco include:

  1. Competitive Base Salary: Employees know that Saudi Aramco offers competitive salaries. The exact salary package may vary depending on the role, level of experience, and location.
  2. Housing Allowance: Saudi Aramco provides its employees with a housing allowance, which covers the cost of accommodation. The amount of the housing allowance depends on the employee’s grade and family status.
  3. Health Insurance: Saudi Aramco provides comprehensive health insurance to its employees and their dependents. The insurance covers medical, dental, and vision expenses.
  4. Education Assistance: Saudi Aramco provides education assistance to its employees and their dependents. The assistance includes tuition reimbursement and scholarships for employees’ children.
  5. Vacation and Holidays: Saudi Aramco offers paid vacation and holidays, depending on the job and experience level of its employees.

Overall, Saudi Aramco is known for offering a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract and retain talented employees.

List of Open Job Vacancies:

Corporate Performance SpecialistSaudi ArabiaApply Now
Senior Internal AuditorSaudi ArabiaApply Now

How to Apply for Saudi Aramco Careers?

Saudi Aramco is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world and offers a wide range of career opportunities for job seekers. To apply for a job at Saudi Aramco, follow these steps:

  1. Visit the Saudi Aramco Careers website.
  2. Create an account by clicking on the “Sign In” button and then selecting “Create an account“. Fill in your personal details and create a username and password.
  3. Once you have created an account, you can search for job openings that match your skills and qualifications. You can search by keyword, location, or job category.
  4. Click on the job title to see the job description and requirements. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position, click on the “Apply” button.
  5. You will be asked to upload your resume and cover letter, as well as answer some questions about your experience and qualifications. Be sure to fill in all the required fields and provide accurate information.
  6. Submit your application and wait for a response from Saudi Aramco. If your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview and further assessment.

Note that the recruitment process at Saudi Aramco may take several weeks or even months, so be patient and keep checking your account for updates. Good luck with your job search!

Checkout Related Jobs: