Flynas Careers in Saudi Arabia & Egypt is looking for Captain, Pilot, Cabin Crew, Graphic Designer and many others. Saudi Arabia’ s low fare airline, Flynas has lots of new jobs open. Check out Flynas Careers & Jobs to find the right job. Join Flynas Career and Jobs to get the top job.
Checkout: Airline Jobs in Middle East
Flynas Job Details
|Job Location||Egypt & Saudi Arabia|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted On||11th September 2023|
Flynas Careers in Saudi Arabia
Flynas, previously known as Nas Air is Saudi Arabia’s low cost domestic and international airlines. Flynas began operations in 2007. Before then only Saudia Airlines was operating in the country. Today, Flynas operates both national and international flights with a fleet size of 39 aircraft. Flynas is due to increase its fleet size till 2026.
Flynas Eligibility Criteria
Most aviation jobs, including those at Flynas require physical fitness, an age limit of less than 50 years old, high school diploma (minimun), a specific age requirement of under 50 years of age, fluency in Arabic and English, familiarity with Saudi Arabian FAA regulations and ICAO annexes, initiative, tact and sound judgement, knowledge of pilot licenses and flight hours, and years of experience as a flight attendants or similar roles.
Checkout: Saudia Airlines Careers in Saudi Arabia
Flynas Job Vacancies
|Cadet Pilot||Email CV|
|Flight Attendant||Email CV|
|Experienced Pilot||Email CV|
|Corporate Jobs||Email CV|
How to Apply for Flynas Careers ?
If you are interested in applying for a career with Flynas, one of the leading low-cost airlines in Saudi Arabia, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Flynas website: Go to the Flynas website (www.flynas.com) and click on the “Careers” section.
- Browse available job opportunities: Browse the available job opportunities on the Careers page and select the one that best suits your skills and experience.
- Submit your application: Click on the job title to see the job description and requirements. If you meet the requirements, click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. You will be asked to create an account on the Flynas job portal and provide your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload your resume and cover letter: You will be asked to upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your qualifications and experience relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Complete the application process: Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The HR team at Flynas will review your application and get in touch with you if they would like to move forward with your application.
It is important to make sure that you have thoroughly read the job description and requirements before applying, and that you have tailored your resume and cover letter to highlight your qualifications and experience for the position. Good luck with your application!