· Answer and re-direct phone calls.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms.
· Create and maintain confidential files and records.
· Book travel arrangements.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Research and creates presentations.
· Prepare and monitor invoices.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
· Cover the reception desk when required.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Proven admin or assistant experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Professional appearance.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent Command in English
· Preferably a Native Arabic speaker