Location: Saudi Arabia
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an AV/IT Technician for a luxury Private Residence based in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for extremely well spoken and presented candidates with experience within a 5* Hospitality outlet.
• Trade Qualified or Industry related University Degree Fluent in English.
• Fluent in English.
• You will need in-depth knowledge of AV/IT – with the ability to troubleshoot RF networks for Satellite / Cable TV
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP on fibre, UTP and Wi-Fi data networks
• Knowledge of Windows, Apple and Android systems, phones and tablets – able to provide tech support for users, able to diagnose and fix common PC problems
• Be highly observant, able to note and report on defects and problem areas.
• Ability to follow instructions and have a positive attitude to work.
• Be able to minimise disruption to adjacent work areas, tidy up after jobs and leave the work area clean when complete.
• Be able to work in a team
• You will be rostered on in one of 3 daily rotating shifts, generally working as part of a team of two handymen and an AV/IT technician. Your primary role will be to resolve AV/IT problems.
o Signal loss for Cable / DTV
o Respond to and resolve Wi-Fi network outages or detect and report black spots.
o Support users who need help connecting to networks, devices and peripherals.
o Support HVAC team for network related or BMS related networking issues.
o Be flexible, willing to help in the maintenance team with non-AV/IT issues, such as moving equipment or helping on other odd jobs, as required.
• Maintain very good communication with your team.
• This role is a team role. You must always assist your team if needed and respond to requests promptly.
• Report all defects and follow up till done.
• Salary: €3,500 – €4,000
• Accommodation: Live In Accommodation Provided
• Additional Benefits: Medical Insurance, Flight Allowance, 1 Months’ Vacation Per Annum
To apply please send your CV and Full-Length Picture, interviews will either be on Skype or face to face depending on location. Please note roles are to be filled on/before 1st December 2018… Good Luck!