Job description / Role
Kalimat Group is looking for an excellent back-end developer to join the technical team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications and back-end systems.
• As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for building, and maintaining a high quality back-end system with the help of our team.
• You should have a broad knowledge and 5+ years’ experience of back-end system programming, and server technologies to build high quality, reliable and innovative solutions in an agile environment.
• Support the entire development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) with the Team.
• Develop and write a clean, bug- free, well-organized, well-documented and sustainable code.
• Excellent skills in deployment, troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing performance.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills, and meeting challenging deadlines.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
• Deliver features and functionalities on time and to specifications, meeting the product requirements.
• Collaborate with the front-end developers and app developers to design functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Excellent experience with agile development process.
• Engage in regular code reviews with the Team to analyze, and improve the system code.
• Adapt to updates and latest technology trends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org