A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
Job description / Role
Strategic and Communication Responsibilities:
• Develop and drive an internal and external communications strategy in coordination with senior management and relevant stakeholders
• Acquire innovative and new communication platforms to ensure successful delivery of messages to relevant audience including eNews bulletins, newsletters.. etc
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different schools
• Drive crises communication messages including drafting of holding statements, response scripts, Q&As, speeches…etc
• Support the entire Customer Experience team to achieve objectives and goals set by RAK Academy management.
• Manage and develop relevant public communications on behalf of the schools including official letters, holding statements…etc
• Oversee the nature and tone of content, and adherence to branding, across the organisation’s communication channels.
• Develop templates and guidelines to support the relevant teams in all external responses including responses to existing parents, prospective parents, general inquiries…etc
• Develop all PR content including press releases, interviews for top management, public speeches, feature stories….etc
• Develop all advertorial content, including brochure text, website text, advertisement text, presentation text, social media posts…etc
• Develop and manage all communications to prospect parents with the purpose of attracting them to join the schools
• Manage the engagement of all social media platforms and direct inquiries to the relevant department
• Develop relevant mass communications to existing parents in line with key messages developed in coordination with the Customer Experience team and senior management; including new developments, calendar of events, offers…etc.
• Develop relevant mass communications to students in line with key messages developed in coordination with senior management and teachers
• Develop relevant internal mass communications in line with key messages developed in coordination with the HR team and senior management.
• Engage actively in professional development in order to remain current in best practices related to independent school communications, emerging social media, and effective marketing and advertising strategies.