Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
– Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
– Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
– Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
– Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
– Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
– Responsibility for management of engagement financials
– Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.