- Communicate/ Respond to customer inquiries/messages received by telephone or email daily.
- Handle order data entry in SAP, invoicing and prepare customs documents within or outside Letters of Credit.
- To ensure regular updates with the Sales Team for the list of credit blocked orders and pending price upload.
- To support the Sales Team by providing supporting docs such as Invoice printing, signed delivery notes and LPO copy, etc…
- Liaise with Logistics for delivery planning. (confirmed and insertion orders)
- To ensure timely update of VAT records & documentation related to Direct Market & Dubai Export customers.
- Plan, organize & coordinate export shipments for the assigned territories for timely loading & shipments.
- Coordinate with internal departments e.g., Logistics, Accounts, Technical and Marketing departments for customer’s requirements
- Liaise with banks, shipping agents, inspectors, and customer nominated transporters.
- Non Blendable orders – to proactively update the customers the ETA and Tentative Delivery date.
- Willing to take additional task during the absence of a team member.
- Housekeeping of the old orders in SAP and updating the Sales Order dates (confirmation/ delivery dates)
- Aviation – data entry in the Aviation shared file and Avidial Portal, SAP order processing until invoicing, price upload request.
- Ensure shipments and requirements of customers are met & complied to achieve sales volume targets.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance, and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
- Take active role (where required) in wider cross-organizational activities/projects.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy with high Quality of QHSE performance and complying with affiliate’s QHSE Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries.
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
Context and environment
- Workplace is provided with facilities necessary to ensure smooth flow of the job (e.g. computer, printer, scanner, copier, telephones, internet thru a standby PC)
- PRO support to do legwork
Qualifications / experience required
- Person with experience in the supply chain and customer service area in an international environment.
- Familiar with Export Documentation (BL, Inv, PL…) and Customs rules.
- Knowledge in INCOTERMS 2020 is an advantage.
- Familiar with LPO, Proforma Invoice, Delivery Note and Invoice.
- SAP Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent in Analyzing information, Problem solving and Resolving conflict
- Very good commercial knowledge in handling Letters of Credits and export documentations
- Proficiency in IT software (ERP, Excel, Word, Power point and PDF writer)
- Good product and market knowledge
- Arabic/ Hindi language proficiency is an advantage.
- Ability to recognize sales business and tackle concern with good negotiation elements
- Team Player attitude and adaptive
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Graduate in Commerce, Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.