Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Our Healthcare Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of stakeholders – healthcare operators, pharmaceuticals and life sciences organizations, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks, finds, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. We deliver deep strategic, commercial and operational insights to help clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We advise our clients on critical operational and transformational challenges around Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activity that are focus on deal value (EBITDA) driven initiatives. We also evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a business’ commercial and operational outlook. Our main focus is to deliver top strategy-led solutions to our clients.
As a Senior Consultant within the Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
– Solving clients’ problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development.
– Assuming responsibility for components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver solutions.
– Leading work from junior members of the team and coaching them to deliver results in line with PwC’s standards of excellence.
– Contributing to engagement planning and ensuring high quality of related deliverables for each engagement.
– Driving content development for deliverable(s).
– Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations.
– Supporting internal and business development activities for senior management.
– Recognizing and communicating opportunities to sell add-on work to client.
– Managing documentation of client engagements in a structure and timely manner for internal auditing purposes.
– Drawing on the firm’s network of subject matter experts to support your work.
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.