Receptionist with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our team.
- Greeting parents, students, and visitors in various forms, with the utmost professionalism.
- Providing excellent customer service to the whole school community.
- Direct and respond to a wide range of enquiries from internal and external customers, providing accurate and up to date information.
- Attendance administration including tracking and recording of absences and punctuality.
- Providing administrative support to the Primary Leadership Team.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive school records.
- 3 years’+ experience in a school-based environment
- Excellent customer service
- Good standard of education including English and Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- IT proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and iSAMS
- Proactive and approachable
- Competitive salary, dependent upon qualifications and experience.