Job description / Role
The General Manager – FM will be responsible for running a medium sized FM operation delivering Total Facilities Management (TFM) services to UAE based clients. The role will be focused on both Operations and Business development, so a strong understanding of delivering both hard and FM services, through a large blue-collar workforce is essential. The incumbent should also have an expertise in various fields such as facility management and building maintenance, engineering, development, planning, budgeting, organization, marketing and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the company.
• Lead, perform and oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization and business effectively.
• Generate potential business leads and serve both open and close business opportunities within the UAE FM sector.
• Create and implement business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the delivery of contracts to acceptable standards.
• Develop, monitor and review annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, establish policies and procedures and negotiate contracts.
• Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of business contracts/projects and arrange for recruitment or assignment of personnel as per contracts/projects requirements or business specifications and monitoring them to enable the delivery of efficient and effective services.
• Responsible for all staff and subcontractors on site, together with the financial and operational performance of the projects/contracts.
• Develop and establish customer service and budgetary standards.
• Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with customers and employees.
• Review on-going, trouble-shoot areas needing corruptive action of various aspects of the organization and business.
• Develop, coordinate and evaluate the implementation of monitoring and inspection programs to ensure an appropriate level of customer service and satisfaction is met.
• Perform other tasks that are closely related to the position, as assigned by the CEO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com