Interlink HR Consultancy
- Update Employee 201 Files
- Coordinate with Mandoop, Public/Government Relation Officer, and Operations for any employee credential renewals such as Baladiya, Visa, Passport, Civil ID and the like.
- Send communication emails for HR policy duly approved by HR Department and management
- Organize all incoming employees on boarding checklist and needs such as internal emails, flight booking, making placards, accommodation stuff, HR formalities, etc.
- Collate Attendance Details for payroll purposes
- Organize Employee Incentives (Employee of the Month) and disseminate certificate and rewards to the employee through their managers
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, r sum s, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Attend HR escalation if there is a need
- Follow up Job Orders in different Embassy
- Analyze and report workforce for Talent Management
- Human Resources Associate Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Orienting
- Employees, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality, Time Management,
- Analyzing Information