- To define, lead and manage the Infrastructure strategy, architecture, security and recoverability of all Infrastructure Services.
- Accountable for the provisioning, availability, planning and maintenance of all Infrastructure Services while ensuring compliance with existing processes and policies.
- Ensure user satisfaction through the Service Desk to deliver against business driven Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Accountable for the availability, reliability and uptime of all Infrastructure Services.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining an effective IT Security Strategy, while ensuring compliance with internal policies and Country regulations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining an effective Disaster Recovery Strategy through testing and drills. Ensure that the business data integrity is protected and maintained at all times.
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining the Infrastructure technology strategy to ensure that the delivery of services meets the business requirements.
- Responsible for managing the desktop environment and through technology, delivering a secure, agile and reliable desktop operating environment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining agile, high speed, secure offshore communication systems.
- Accountable for the Service Delivery through the service desk, ensuring compliance with the company defined SLAs.
- Responsible for bringing technology improvements and enhancements in support of the paperless, automation business.
- Responsible for license compliance across all Infrastructure services.
- Annually supporting 3000 incidents and requests.
- Implementing 200 Infrastructure Changes.
- Delivering 15 projects
- Degree educated in IT or a related discipline.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Certified.
- 10+ Years experience working within an Infrastructure environment.
- 5+ Years experience managing an Infrastructure team.
- 5+ Years experience managing IT Security strategy and services.
- Strong Project Management skills and experience.
- Experience in Customer Service and Service Delivery using agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding of Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN)/Wireless/Video/Long Term Evolution (LTE) technologies.
- Understanding of voice technologies and voice/network convergence.
- Understanding of process control networks or Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) networks.
- Strong communicator to both technical and business users.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and prioritise work schedules.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of important market trends in the IT Industry.
- Ability to think strategically in planning and anticipating changing business priorities.
- 25 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse and children, up to a maximum of 3 children
- Travel Allowance (paid annually for employee, spouse and children, up to a maximum of 3 children)
- Education Assistance of AED 35,500 (on reimbursement basis, per annum per child, up to 3 children)
- Discretionary Bonus Payment
- Working hours from 7am to 3.30pm, Sunday to Thursday