PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide administrative support to sales activities within the Automotive Division.
•Deals with Walk in customers in the showroom
• Follows-up on walk-in customers and those who telephone.
• Sources products locally, if not held in stock.
• Prepares quotations.
• Monitors and maintains stock levels in Showroom and attached stores.
• Follows-up and co-ordinates on order progress.
• Assists in deliveries, loading and unloading of materials.
• Responsible for displays in showroom.
• Assists in collection of debts.
• Analyses market and recommends product requirements, as per market demands/enquiries.
• Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
• Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Showroom In-charge.
• Follows the quality assurance procedures.
Carries out any additional Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the line manager.
Qualification & Experience
Candidate must have experience working on MIS and Other Excel based reporting system Candidate must have proficiency in Excel and be familiar to work on operating system like SAP, Oracle , CRM etc.
Graduate/MBA Qualification required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.