Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
The Sales Manager – is responsible to create new methods to increase sales productivity, revenue generation through high sales performance and effective sales promotion.
Key accountabilities include
- Assist in achieving the station’s overall revenue target by developing strategies geared to achieving the target set for the segment of assignment
- Understand the Corporate market segments and as per assignment, customize products and services to cater to the needs of the specific target audience
- Support product development and identify new business opportunities
- Distribute assignment, areas of responsibility and allocate sales targets to Sales Executives
- Ensures competitive pricing strategy are applied to offer attractive offline fares and up-sells in line with Department’s/station objectives
- Tailor contracts with specific targets and destinations for all corporate/trade accounts
- Manage/supervise marketing and selling activities of the district and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue
- Manages relationships with other airlines, corporate houses, trade bodies, government authorities and the general public in the region
To join our 5-star team you will hold a Relevant College or University Degree and have a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience managing Corporate accounts selling an Airline product. You will also have a background in Revenue Management and have exceptional Sales and Strategic Planning ability and be able to successfully lead a multi-cultural team. You should be a strong mentor with good coaching skills with the ability develop your team and foster teamwork among team members.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, articulate with a high level of customer service at all times and possess the ability to develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influence key companies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.