Job description / Role
• Achieve monthly / quarterly sales targets.
• Complete all documentation associated with selling property.
• Generate a healthy pipeline of prospects & leads for target markets and sectors through market knowledge, research and client relationship.
• Follow up on all paperwork and ensure that accurate information is available.
• Input all prospective leads, client details, sales etc. into sales inventory & CRM system.
• Perform effective networking within the community and generate leads within the allocated areas.
• Coordinating for the release of advertisements in newspaper and attending calls for advertised properties.
• Prepare monthly competitive survey report and analyze the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
• Attend to feedback of client comments, suggestions and market trends.
• Maintain accurate records of all transactions & interactions made with customers.
• Respond to all online or telephone queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Work closely with the sales team to assess the progress of the department & develop sales strategy accordingly.
• Any additional tasks assigned by department head.