Reports to: Managing Director Start Date: ASAP
Working Schedule: 6 days in a week
• With 1-2 years of work experience in a related field or any customer service oriented position.
• Possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
• Can work under immediate supervision.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Notifies corresponding manager of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and etc.)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.