Waymo USA Jobs
Apply for Waymo USA Jobs 2021 – Jobs at Waymo USA Careers www.waymo.com Find out Waymo USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Waymo USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Waymo USA Government Jobs in USA.
Waymo USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Waymo USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Waymo USA jobs opening news has published at Waymo USA Careers page which is www.waymo.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Waymo USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Waymo USA Hiring in . You can read this Waymo USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apply for Waymo USA Jobs 2021
Waymo USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Waymo USA Careers. Waymo USA latest job applications are being announced for Mission Specialist Lead job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Waymo USA Mission Specialist Lead positions. Jobs in Waymo USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Waymo USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Waymo USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Chandler|
|Name of Job Opening||Mission Specialist Lead Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Salary Range||$ 40-50 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Waymo USA Jobs Description 2021
Waymo is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world’s access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 15 billion miles of simulation testing.
Operations keeps Waymo’s business rolling. We bring the expertise to enable the vehicle operators, service technicians and customer support specialists who test and maintain our self-driving vehicles and bring help and guidance to our passengers and customers. The Operations team is the heart of Waymo’s testing operations and ride hailing service, handling every detail to make sure that each ride is the ultimate user experience.
The Driving Operations team is seeking a Mission Specialist Lead who will manage a new medium-sized team of Implementation Program Managers, specializing in the delivery of different testing missions for our operations.
In this leadership role, you will:
- Lead a team of Mission Specialists who ensure operational readiness and the delivery of our demand plan for both external and internal customers.
- Plan for the evolution of the team with scale, standardizing operational procedures to allow for scalability of the Waymo Driver.
- Develop and oversee team priorities by identifying key performance indicators in alignment with overall company goals; provide oversight and guidance for successful implementation of team goals.
- Strategically manage complex programs, identify and implement process improvements for multi-mission and cross-functional issues.
- Guide all aspects of mission implementation programs including strategic planning, communications, implementation execution, and analyses
- Hire diverse talent and develop the team for growth through individual professional development, maintaining a strong team culture, and succession planning.
- Inspire and equip all team members to be the best in the world at their roles, leading the team towards success and scalability.
- Work closely with key partners and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Safety, Field Operations, vendor partners) to drive organizational alignment and ensure operational readiness.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in transportation operations, logistics, fleet management, and/or ride-sharing operations including 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, resource organization, task prioritization, scheduling and achieving objectives on schedule within budget.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with a cross functional stakeholders, including executive leadership teams, peers, managers, and staff.
- Strategic skills, able to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions with high attention to details and execution.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to continuous improvement and implementation.
- Ability to effectively lead with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
It’s preferred if you have:
- MBA Degree, with focus in operations and/or strategy.
- Continuous Improvement Certification: Lean or Six Sigma Certification.
- Project Management Certification.
- Track record of change management success across capacity planning, resource management and delivery, new product introduction/scaling teams, vendor management, in AV industry and/or other transportation industry environments.