Sales Operations Coordinator
Qatar Airways | Dubai, UAE
Following the announcement of flights resumption to Dubai, UAE and in preparation for our operations in this market, we will be looking to recruit the role of Sales Operations Coordinator.
Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for excuting sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales systems, and Sale Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as camaigns, policy changes, fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want
while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we
dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
Without a Degree
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- High School Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent
With a Degree
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Essential: Experience in any of these fields
- Sales support
- Group sales
- Business analysis
Job Specific Skills
- Fluent in English, secondary language desirable.
- Microsoft office skills (word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Communication and relationship building skills,
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry.