Apply for Al Ain Farms Jobs and Careers 2023 on the career portal: Al Ain Farms founded in 1981, and was owned by the founder of the United Arab Emirates, the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Al Ain Farms was the first dairy-based company to be founded within the United Arab Emirates. In the past 38 years and counting, we’re now one of the biggest integrated dairy firm in the country, with 4 farms that we operate under the brand: the dairy business and the juice industry and the production of camel milk and the poultry department that produces fresh chicken and eggs.
Being the first dairy firm located in the UAE, Al Ain Farms plays a crucial part in providing the best foods to the people in the nation. Our products are all made with passion, locally and in Al Ain, the heart of the UAE and then supplied fresh to the nation on a regular basis. To know more about this company and job location detail continue reading..
Checkout: Almarai Careers & Jobs in Dubai
Al Ain Farms Job Details
|Employer Name||Al Ain Farms|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Qualification||High School / Diploma / Bachelor Degree|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Health Insurance|
Accommodation, air ticket
|Last Updated On||11th September 2023|
Details of the Compulsory to Note prior to applying for the job Postings
- Candidates must apply in an online method (Website or Linkedin)
- Candidates must possess an email address that is valid for job alerts
How to apply for Al Ain Farms Careers ?
To apply for Al Ain Farms careers, follow these steps:
- Visit the Al Ain Farms website and navigate to the Careers section.
- Browse through the list of available job vacancies and select the position that matches your skills and experience.
- Click on the job title to view the job description, responsibilities, and requirements.
- If you meet the qualifications and requirements for the position, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the online application form with your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and skills.
- Upload your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
- Review your application to ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
- Click on the “Submit” button to send your application.
Alternatively, you can send your resume and cover letter to the email address provided on the Al Ain Farms website. Make sure to specify the job title and reference number in the subject line of your email.
After submitting your application, you may be contacted for an interview if you are shortlisted for the position. It is important to prepare for the interview by researching the company, practicing your responses to common interview questions, and dressing professionally. Good luck!
Checkout Jobs at,