This position will provide daily HR support to Senior Manager-HR, AEMEA: Responsible for managing HR’s day-to-day operations in the UK, Germany, UAE and KSA. As the first point of contact for all employee-related issues, policy implementation benefits management and other HR support. Will work mainly with people leaders and employees across MENA & Europe.
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Management of benefits
- Policy updates
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to teamwork with high integrity
- Knowledge of working Microsoft Office program and SAP system is an advantage – (Excel and PPT)
- Strong ability in time management
- Local English speakers are required, while Arabic is a plus.
- A sense of urgency and privacy
- The masters know the complexity and how it is necessary to balance the deliveries before or within the timelines.
- Planning and Organizing – Emphasizing the ability to prioritize
- Multitasking – Ability to be proactive and assess needs
- Accepting and building accountability – also pay attention to basic control procedures.
- Being Innovative and Creative – Finding ways and means within your scope of work to make things more efficient and effective
- Pay attention to detail
|Company:||The Hershey Company|
|Job Role:||HR Associate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Category:||HR Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||5 years related working experience|
|Benefits:||As Per UAE Law|
|Job Listed:||December 26, 2021|