Lichfield Fire & Safety Equipment
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 4 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Lichfield Fire & Safety Equipment
- Review AP ageing to ensure that payments are happening in a timely manner.
- Follow-up for the timely processing of payment.
- Coordination with different departments and suppliers to ensure that documentation required for payment processing is complete.
- Validation of supplier payment requests to ensure relevant source documents are available.
- Ensure that payment forecasts are up to date and adequate funds are available to process supplier payments on time.
- Managing all the required documentation related to the Payment process along with other finance administrative responsibilities
- Preparation of list of payments along with supporting documents to share with Signatories for their review and approval
- Maintaining department-wise supplier payment trackers to ensure that certain sensitive and business-critical payments are going on time and updating relevant departments/Users about the payment released on time as well.
- Any other finance administrative stuff assigned from time to time.
- In the absence of Accountant Receivable, has to perform duties for payable and receivable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience 3-4 years of experience in accounts payable or relevant financial roles.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with financial regulations and compliance standards
- Availability: To join immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org