Website Foodstuff Company
Today here we are with new opportunity Accountant Cum Store Keeper wanted in Dubai , if you are a well qualified and experienced accountant you can apply for this job. To know more about “Accountant Cum Store Keeper wanted in Dubai” continue reading.
Job Position – Accountant Cum StoreKeeper
Job type – Full time
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nationality – Any Nationality.
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel’s operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Controller (FC) and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS – Material Management System.
- Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
Looking for an Accountant for a new Foodstuff Company in Dubai.
Candidate should have full knowledge of Accounts – including VAT Filing.
Salary – AED 2250+AED 500 (Housing Allowance)
Basic medical insurance will be provided.
Email your CV Bellow,