Latest Accounting Assistant Jobs In Dubai
Job Title : Accounting Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Gender : preferably Male
Monthly Package: Undisclosed
Minimum Work Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Company Size: Small-Medium Enterprise (SME)
Career Level: Entry level
Job Responsibilities :
– Processing accounts receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
– Prepare supplier’s payment (Accounts Payable)
– Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
– Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
– Reconcile the accounts receivable & payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
– All other detailed responsibilities will be explain during interview.
– Proven working experience as accounts payable and receivable assistant.
– Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
– Knowledge of basic MS Office.
– Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
– Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
– Proficiency in English
– BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
– With knowledge on ERP (Quickbooks and SAP)
How to Apply
Send Your Updated CV at ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com