Undertake a variety of administrative and operational duties and planning, organizing, and following up with science communities, programs, events, and activities that help nourish the U.A.E space science field supporting the organization realizing the strategic objectives.
- Support planning and coordination of science programs and activities including but not limited to MBRSC
- Grants programs, Research Experience for Undergraduates program, and the Annual Science Workshop.
- Monitor and track program’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Schedule and organize science programs meetings/events with internal and/or external entities or individuals and maintain agenda.
- Support growth, development, and sustainability of science programs and come up with new program initiatives.
- Follow up with sponsored students and keep contact with enrolled students in the science programs.
- Support space science outreach activities.
- Act as the point of contact between external parties and the department and facilitate flow of information adequately to all parties.
- Help build and maintain positive relations within the team and external parties.
Qualificaiton Skills And Expereince
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Management Information Systems, Public Relations or relevant fields.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Goal-oriented and efficient.
- Ability to work with diverse teams.
- Preferred basic knowledge of space field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Arabic and English Language.
- Proficient in MS Office.