The purpose of this role is to effectively manage correspondence, documentation, filing and other affairs of the College/Department, in general.
- Attends to walk-in clients and phone calls for the department/college and screening them before forwarding.
- Reviews all incoming correspondence in all forms, electronic and others, before forwarding to the relevant personnel in the department/college.
- Proactively reminds and supporting the department/college in tasks and follow up for completion as per targets.
- Coordinates the process of distributing internal documents to other departments/college
- Administers schedules and other messages to the students
- Delivers messages from all faculty in the college to targeted recipients
- Coordinates with students, suppliers, and subcontractors in matters related to the department/college.
- Files documents appropriately, both in the electronic and other forms.
- Provides secretarial support to the College and its staff, including, but not limited to:
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Preparing presentations
- Drafting letters
- Compiling reports
- Arranging meetings within the University and outside
- Creating agenda and minutes of meeting
- BRF follow up
- Following up for actions
- Committed, Organized, Time management, Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Word, Excel and Power point
- English is a must, Arabic is preferred
- Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ Experience as Admin Assistant
- Experience as an Administrative Assistance in educational field Higher education experience highly preferred