- Respond to all inquiries (telephone, email, in person, via the website) providing advice to prospective students, parents and feeder schools.
- Gather data on all inquirers and input them into the admissions database.
- Ensure brochures are always available in reception and waiting area.
- Ensure all the inquirers are given the relevant marketing materials with 24 hours and maintain contact with inquirers by inviting them to college events.
- Arrange visitor’s tour in the campus.
- Process application for admission forms on the day they are received. This includes inputting details onto the admissions database.
- Follow-up with admissions enquires.Job Description
- Provide students with the entrance test and interview day.
- Keep admissions statistics up-to-date and submit it to the Registrar on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate record of current as well as prospective students including test results and Interview feedback.
- Prepare and distribute offer/decline letters (including scholarship letters).
- Register students into programs according to program specifications and course pre-requisites.
- Process application of Scholarships and get approvals.
- Prepare documents and reports on registration statistics.
- Implement student’s withdrawal, dismissal and termination decisions.
- Maintain the validity and integrity of student personal and registration data and generating grade statistics and reports.
- Generate weekly students’ attendance report.
- Follow up the transfer credits process for students relocating from other universities.
- Issue all types of the official correspondence for students.
- Maintain stocks of all marketing materials (catalog, student handbook, brochure and flyers).
- Attend and assist with University’s open days, school visits and educational exhibitions.
- Participate in exhibitions, seminars and promotional activities.
- Attend meetings when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Required Skills Bachelors in related field Excellent communication and people skills Must be bilingual (English and Arabic) Detail oriented Team oriented