Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank is recruiting for AVP – Unit Head, Abu Dhabi Corporate Banking under Corporate Banking – Abu Dhabi:
The role’s key responsibilities are:
- Delivering revenue targets as per budget.
- Develop relations with key industry players and identify target clients /projects to expand business.
- Providing key inputs into competitor analysis to Unit Head on a segment / industry basis.
- Planning, monitoring, controlling aggressive customer calling program for the assigned portfolio to generate new business and enhance profile in target business segment.
- Identify risk issues in discrepant transactions and advise Unit Head on the same.
- Assesses by means of financial and other analysis / risk assessment all credit proposals requiring to be signed as proposer, supporter or approver, to ensure that risks are fully analyzed, addressed and balanced.
- Maintaining customer contacts through a structured calling program and emerging as a link between the external entities and the bank.
- Maximizing line utilization and profitability of assigned responsibility while managing the risks within the Bank’s standards and regulations.
- Coordinating wherever appropriate the development of remedial action plans that are necessary to minimize losses.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, prevailing laws, regulations and Islamic Sharia guidelines.
- Monitoring and controlling Temporary Exceptions / Excess over Limits (EOLs) / etc. with an objective to reduce them on regular and timely basis.
- Maintaining a strong audit culture by ensuring all Group Risk, Compliance, HR and Operational guidelines and procedures are adhered to so that audit requirements are met.
- Provide assistance to the existing team members and new employees as required.
- 7-8 years of Large Corporate Banking experience of which at least 5-6 years of Relationship Management exposure is a must.
- Corporate Banking Credit Evaluation and Risk Management
- Credit Structuring
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Islamic Product Selling Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.