We are excited to find the next Heartist® Butler to join the Raffles Dubai team!
Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values. Our aim is to keep the Raffles Brand Promise of being an oasis for the Well-Travelled, offering Emotional Luxury to all our distinguished guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as a Butler.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures all the residents receive prompt and courteous service.
- Informs Senior Butlers of matters concerning to butler operations, who in turn, will liaise with Head Butler with regards to these matters.
- Cleans and maintains all butler areas including occupied / non-occupied rooms, pantries, stores, equipments, perishables, stationary, etc.
- Checks the expiry dates of all perishables and practices optimum usage of recourses.
- Liaises with In-room dining and checks on a regular basis to ensure amenities, resident preferences and other such points are taken care of and carried out flawlessly.
- Maintains appearance, discipline and efficiency at all times and understands that necessary action will be taken when found lacking in any of the above.
- Ensures that consumption of resident supply is under control
- Delivers the Raffles touch by exceeding the resident’s expectations and providing pro active personalized service.
- Practices up-selling of the hotel products and facilities.
- Adhere to the core values and the Brand dimension of Raffles Dubai
- Ensure that repeat residents are met and greeted regularly and the profiles are updated.
- Provide long staying residents / Special attention residents / occasion celebrating residents with greater importance and take good care of them.
- Ensures all communication is carried clearly amongst the team / Senior Butler / Head butler.
- Takes regular inventories of all items within the jurisdiction of butlers and informs the supervisor for any fresh stocks required.
- Attends daily briefing and notes all information about the residents and functions
- in the hotel
- Creates an environment which is congenial and ensures all team members are treated equally and with respect.
- Fully aware of Raffles Hotels & Resorts standard.
- Fully understands the difference of guest levels (VIP)
- Fully understands the difference of room categories.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
- Ensure the upkeep of all resident rooms and reports any maintenance faults / anything abnormal, to the supervisor immediately.
- Respects guest privacy and does not discuss any private information with other colleagues.
- Ensures all unattended valuables and belongings inside resident rooms are noted and supervisor is informed about the same.
- Reports any lost found to the supervisor and the HK coordinator immediately and deposits the same within half an hour in the HK office.
- Maintains all reports and records as per the directives of the Senior Butler / Head Butler and respects the deadlines
- Takes initiative and provides all residents with pro active and personalized service
- Provides the third service to all residents and ensure all rooms / suites are tidied up after residents leave their room.
- Provides prompt laundry service, shoe shine service and ensures that special preferences of all residents are taken into consideration.
- Checks all items (Amenities, laundry, etc) before delivering to the residents.
- Provide balcony dinners and creates secret spaces for guests privacy and romance by thoughtful and caring service
- Offers various facilities and services in order to enable residents to enjoy their stay to the fullest
- Does not intrude into the private space of residents more than what is necessary.
- Good English language verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of engagement with residents
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and managers as part of a team
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Ability to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum two year’s experience as a butler.
To apply for this job please visit frhi.taleo.net.