Talal Ali Logistics
- Coordinate activities to support provisioning and product deliverables, maintain accurate inventory control of assets and monitor customer spares requirements/inquiries
- Analyze data to determine inventory change requirements, investigate feasibility repair/overhaul, review applicability of warranties to allocate costs and coordinate and document movement of assets and components through the repair cycle.
- Typical daily tasking will involve stock, store, and issue for the Kuwait Air Force inventory.
- Working hours: 40 hours/5 days per week with two consecutive days of weekend rest.
- The days of weekend rest may vary and will be established and communicated by management in accordance with business schedule.
Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all Kuwait labor and immigration formalities
Candidate should have experience and background working with ITAR inventory and shipping restrictions associated with this material. Must be able to adapt to non-English speaking cultural environment, work independently with minimal supervision, and be flexible in terms of working hours and shifts.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate proficiency in standard and ESD packaging requirements and warehouse material handling tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense spares and supply support processes and procedures, USAF logistics support operations and systems.
- Be familiar with Air Force Material Management, C-17 technical publications and airframe database systems (ESS, D043, DTOS, and G081), and have knowledge of engineering drawings, preferably C-17.
- Experience with Integrated Defense System (IDS) procurement system, C-17 Repair of Reparable process, and the GOLD system is a must.
- Knowledge of Kuwait and GCC export/import regulations.
- Experience with WoW Logistics or DF Young.
- Knowledge and ability to produce reports of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- This position will involve working in a warehouse environment and will be required to perform some touch labor tasks as required.
High school diploma or GED and typically 3 to 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in the supply of military aircraft logistics and associated warehouse and systems.
To apply for this job please visit Loading.....