Talal Ali Logistics
The Sr Logistics Warehouse Specialist works independently to controls the flow of goods, services, and information from origin through delivery in order to meet customer requirements. Identifies Logistics strategies in capture phase. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as replenishment systems, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration, warehouse operations, and related functions. Builds relationships and communicates with internal and external customers through logistics initiatives and responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area.
The Sr Logistics Warehouse Specialist shall be proficient in material handling and warehouse operations to enable the receipt, stock, storage and issue of repair parts, consumables, Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) and Battery Replaceable Unit (BRU) spares. The individual is responsible for the receipt, delivery, inspection and/or test of incoming material, central stores/warehousing of program and/or contractor acquired material and packaging and shipping services. Additionally, the Sr. Logistics Warehouse Specialist will be required to properly annotate and document the receipt of non-operational assets from deployed units; processes repair requests to and from the Depot, and make proper disposition of unserviceable or non-repairable items.
- Qualifications of the Sr Logistics Warehouse Specialist shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English; individual is required to communicate both orally and written to enable the satisfactory performance of his required technical tasks as described above
- Must possess basic computer skills and have supply/maintenance experience, shipping and receiving and warehousing
- Must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Trained and certified to operate large vehicles and forklifts
- Familiar with military supply/maintenance procedures, purchasing and load testing of support equipment
- Experience with iMRO system in order to provide inventory control, warehouse management, transaction and asset accountability, repair cycle tracking, repair and return activities and the replenishment of supplies and detailed reporting
- Experience in an overseas assignment, preferably in the Middle East
Required Education (including Major)
- Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience
- 8 years if relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of Degree
To apply for this job please visit Loading......