The Supply Chain serves the Carrefour Group’s brands and consumers. It includes all merchandise flow management activities and information flows that include all the links in the chain in a transverse way: orders of goods from suppliers, their receipt, storage, preparation in warehouses, their delivery to the points of sale until the products are available in the shelves.
- Ensure the good quality of the stock
- To supply the products present in the permanent assortment and the promotional operations
- Manage the reception load plan with suppliers and logistics correspondents
- Ensure the quality of data in its supply portfolio and trace anomalies to the right service
- Participate actively in Portfolio Management by controlling or co-managing orders
- Manage calendar events like, for example, holidays, emergency delivery plan, management of driving prohibitions, festivities, …
- Analyze and synthesize situations allowing to carry out particular reports (reporting of the highlights, traceability, …)
- You justify an experience of 1 years minimum on this post.
- You hold a training: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A