The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive the digital marketing efforts, this position is responsible for Web design and optimization, Marketing Automation, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing, and paid search activities. This position will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and conversion. The position will serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize new acquisitions, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
Strategy & Execution
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including email, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development.
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogues and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
Analytics & Reporting
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to the line manager and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Analyse current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to “get ahead of the curve”.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
- Ability to take high-level vision and translate down to executable actions
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, distributors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance competing requests for support
- Ability to work independently once strategy and direction is identified, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROI of Digital Marketing campaigns and resources