- Prepare and finalize all kinds of certificates
- Prepare and archive documents needed for all private and government entities
- Prepare and check event materials (hard files and soft copy)
- Prepare all documents and papers required for official visits to clients
- Facilitate and complete placement tests
- Supervise and monitor the certification systems
- Prepare all event forms from initiation till the closure of the event
- Control forms and documents and file in the proper way
- Preparation of instructor briefing/briefing kit
- Full event documentation monitoring
- Ensure that the whole ISO procedure is applied throughout the documentation life cycle of any small or big event
- Any other task assigned by a grade-1 or grade-2 manager
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are also essential because document control specialists regularly communicate with internal and external business partners.
- They must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products
- Require experience with document control software, process map software, ISO, and knowledge of using office equipment’s
- Ability to being self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated
- Ability to stay focused and carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Should be detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy since they come in contact with complex and sensitive documents.
- Relevant fields experience like education and training and business administration