To design, drive, implement and oversee execution of the Emirates Group’s overarching talent and leadership development a strategy through dynamic initiatives and processes in alignment with current and future strategic business needs.
- Implement and enhance the leadership development experience with a focus on the leadership gap for our frontline, emerging and executive leaders
- Oversee the design and execution of business driven emerging leadership development solutions that build capability, improve performance and resolve skill gaps in order for us to adapt in the current world and take us into the new world of work
- Define, manage and deliver Leadership and Talent Development strategy, infrastructure and objectives to support overall business aligned Learning & Talent initiatives. This may include but is not limited to – Training & Workshops, Blended
- Development Programmes, Bespoke Organisational Support & Consultancy, Designing Globally Accessible Digital Programmes, Coaching & Mentoring, Executive Leadership Development Assessment & Support, Design of Talent Frameworks, Change Leadership Programmes, Design of Innovation Leadership Programmes, Building Programmes for Resilient Leadership for the current and future business landscape.
- Drive a coaching and mentoring culture where our leaders hold meaningful conversations and empower our people for the needs of our current and future business landscape
- Leverage external partnerships to enhance our outsourced executive development solutions and opportunities
- Benchmark and evaluate the effectiveness of leadership training initiatives and programs, while recommending appropriate measures to adjust alignment to the broader strategy of the Group.
- A strong leader of people and teams
- Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mindset and the desire to constantly improve
- Qualification in psychometrics is an advantage
- Able to drive leadership and talent development interventions within a fast-paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level
- Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
- Able to form effective relationships with executives and senior leaders
- Experience in managing a team of professionals
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s level qualification in a related field, preferably within Organisational Psychology or equivalent, Masters level qualification would be an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A