To support the delivery of the candidate engagement strategy by delivering proactive, future-focused candidate attraction strategies. Drive engagement of passive talent from both volume and commercially critical positions alongside niche future focused skillsets.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Partner team to identify areas of the business that will require the support of Talent Engagement and assess the commercial scope of each project in relation to business ROI and workforce planning.
- Create modern, commercial engagement strategies based on the brief from the business in order to increase awareness into a passive talent population and ultimately drive engaged candidates to specific roles/business areas.
- Bring experience of multichannel media and proactive engagement strategies to the team and drive subject matter expertise across Talent Engagement and Talent Acquisition.
- Create engagement collateral through `typical? media channels such as the careers site, LinkedIn etc. Work with Corporate Communications, Marketing & Brand and the Talent Engagement Manager, to drive creative talent engagement solutions for niche/specific/volume cohorts.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Partners in upskilling and providing best practice sourcing strategies to drive candidate attraction across Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure candidate experience is consistent and of high quality throughout the engagement process.
- Maintain and update a database and/or library of engagement research resources for the Talent Acquisition department to access.
- Track, measure and report on both qualitative and quantitative benefits of the Talent Engagement strategies.
- Design, create and present talent cohort reporting collateral, providing stakeholders a quick analysis of their talent landscape whilst also allowing them to `deep dive? the research.
Qualification & Experience:
- Human Resources.Talent Acquisition : 5+ Years
- Degree in Marketing, Sciences (inc. Social), Mathematical disciplines preferred. Experience in talent acquisition or market analysis/digital media experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A