Facilities Management Administration Assistant
The main purpose of the job of Facilities Management Administration Assistant is to support and assist the Head of Facilities and the FM Team in all processes and procedures. Responsibility for ensuring that all administration works appertaining to general facilities practices are always adhered to in line with Head of FM directives and FM team needs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the FM helpdesk and assign the FM related works to the relevant contractor.
- Responsibility for preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Managing and assigning FM work requests received via helpdesk, calls and emails.
- Communicating and updating the SISD staff and contractors effectively and professionally.
- Maintaining asset data and preparing reports.
- Preparing FM monthly report.
- Processing invoices and raising requisitions.
- Sourcing and procuring FM related consumables.
- Preparing, printing, binding and archiving, when necessary, all FM related documents/reports/drawings and certificates.
- Receiving event requests via room booking system and coordinating with the FM team.
- Documenting daily and weekly facilities inspections, communicating findings and developing action plans as a result of these findings
COO, Head of Facilities, FM management team, all administrative and academic staff
DHCC, DEWA, Empower, KHDA, Dubai Civil Defense and other government authorities.
- Diploma holder in Office Administration.
- Facilities Management related qualification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Facilities Management Administration role essential.
- School based experience preferred.
- Experience in use of helpdesk software.
- Asset management experience an advantage.
- Advanced in using office tools like MS Office including Word, Excel, etc. and operate basic office equipment
- Inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Effective Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Proven ability to build strong working relationship, internal and external to the organization
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Self-starter with a high degree of integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive, flexible, and deadline-focused
Fluent in English, knowledge of French, German, and/or Arabic an advantage
Salary & Benefits
The salary and benefits package is competitive, will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate and is in line with UAE Labor Law.
Unlimited on Free Zone
Candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
- Cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this position
- Current CV with recent photo
- A list of 3 professional referees with current contact details one of whom must be current Line Manager (position, phone number and e-mail address) not older than 5 years
Please send your application to: [email protected]
SISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its employees and students. Satisfactory references and a police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com