Pink Neon Advertising
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic HR and administration assistant to serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other Offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues in our factory at Abu Dhabi.
- Oversees Labour accommodation and monitor the services provided.
- Negotiates with vendors to obtain optimum quality, cost, terms etc
- Maintain daily record of staff attendance and ensures that all staff leave applications are accurate
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of the office to include maintenance and cleanness.
- Liaise with the governmental bodies and authorities when needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues in coordination with Head office. Providing a daily report.
- Oversees administration personnel, security, and coordinate their activities.
- Maintain filing system, control documentation
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability work well under pressure.
- Time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- 2 or more years of general administrative experience in UAE.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and Customer service skills
- Valid UAE driving license
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.