Maxit Advertising LLC
Provide sporting and fitness events support for MWR as assigned by the Sports & Fitness Supervisor. Specialists are responsible for maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Organize, conduct and assist in implementing sports and leisure events.
Major Job Activities
- Assist Sports & Fitness Supervisor with implementation of quality, safety, environmental and other administrative affairs
- Assist Sports & Fitness Supervisor with planning and executing/officiating sporting events.
- Assist the Sports & Fitness Supervisor with Quarterly Budget Input (trophies, medals, sports equipment)
- Provide PA and Referee training to the community and volunteers.
- Assist the Sports & Fitness Supervisor with turn in of unserviceable or obsolete equipment.
- Assist the Sports & Fitness Supervisor with monitoring all PA Support request and provide PA Support to the Community.
- Provide oversight of government furnished. Conduct daily inventory of all GFE.
- Pitching new Sporting events.
- Organized, conduct, and assist in implementing sports and leisure events. Assist in the development of annual sports & leisure calendar with the Sports & Fitness Supervisor,
- Development of Sport Events rules and regulations; Action Plan for Special Events;
- Produce and Submit Memorandum of Instruction (MOI), Risk Assessment, and After Action Report (AAR). Submit Bi-weekly reports (Activity & Suspense Report).
- Schedules and publicizes tournaments and other Sporting events, ensuring maximum effectiveness. Daily rounds on all marketing boards.
- Assist with Armed Forces Entertainment Programs and Special events.
- Coordinates intramural programs, tournaments and volunteers in conducting sports activities Involved in program evaluation reports for all recreation programs on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for supervising and planning athletic leagues and tournament (Army 10-Miler, Triathlon, Biathlon, 5K Run/Walk), maintaining records, registering participants and providing various instructional programs.
- Handle the tasks of updating the positive and negative information regarding recreational programs.
- Assist in establishing maintenance schedules, athletic and fitness programs scheduling of the facility and the athletic fields for usage by the community and military personnel.
- Provide inputs for recreational & leisure activities to the Sports & Fitness Supervisor, Creation of Medal & Trophy logos, Execute & Officiate daily sports event (set-up, execution, awarding, and teardown).
- Monthly Inventory of game materials, sports equipment, medals & trophies.
- Monitoring, checking, maintaining, policing the Miniature Golf Course & Driving Range, Batting Cage, all surrounding Sports Courts – Multi Purpose Field, ASG Sand Volleyball, Outdoor Basketball Courts, ASG Horseshoe Pit, Tennis Courts, Indoor Basketball Court
- Monitoring, organizing, cleaning CONEX at the Multi Purpose Field and Gym 109.
- Monitoring, checking, and updating Sports & Fitness Checklists to include all equipment signed out via DA Form 2062.
- Report immediately to the supervisor any incident/accident and Unreturned/Missing/Damaged or lost items.
- Enforce the Policy at all times.
- Customer/Public Relations; Addressing Concerns/Suggestions.
- Perform recreational duties as prescribed by the Sports & Fitness Supervisor.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Material & Equipment Directly Used
Computer, Printer, Sports Equipment, Gator.
- In this position there is exposure to physical and working conditions where serious accidents or injuries may occur, exposure to disagreeable noise elements and prolonged high ambient temperatures.
- Depending on event schedules, this position will require early mornings/late evenings and outdoor work.
- This position requires daily contact with all members of the Community, as well as, communication with the Foreign National staff.
Must be able to lift/push/pull a minimum of 45 lbs.
- Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma is required or equivalent.
- Must have Recreational Experience or Background in Recreation or Fitness.
- Working knowledge of American style sporting events.
- Must be able to execute the activities of multi-national and culturally diverse work force.
- Possess knowledge of safety and environmental issues as they relate to Sports & Fitness Management.
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and able to communicate effectively
- Must possess computer operational skills including software and hardware troubleshooting. Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint. Able to operate PDF, Internet, and Email.