You will ensure that each sponsorship and CSR initiative undertaken reaps the best possible return for the airline. You will also explore and evaluate new (and existing) sponsorship and CSR opportunities which are in line with the core objectives and strategy.
Specific accountabilities include
- Contribute in formulating and executing the long-term and mid-term Global
- Sponsorship & CSR strategy which supports and is in-line with the overall communications strategy
- Develop effective initiates as platforms to expand and enhance QR brand globally
- Evaluate all potential sponsorship and CSR opportunities/threats and provide recommendations
- Contribute in the planning of the annual sponsorship and CSR budget
- Implement an effective execution plan with all involved, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure QR branding is prominent and consistent in all sponsorship and CSR activities
- Support Manager Sponsorships and CSR to effectively communicate the strategy, and manage communication of ongoing sponsorships and CSR programs as required to stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with at least seven years job-related experience. You should have strong project management skills and ideally have an agency management background. Experience in the travel or airline industry would be well regarded.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in a number of high-profile and prestigious sponsorship activities leading up to the 2022 World Cup. You will be rewarded with a tax-free salary, generous flight benefits package for family and friends, comprehensive private medical insurance and education subsidy for children.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport