- Works in transportation or warehousing of goods. Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment.
- Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Problem-solving skills, Decision making ability, Organisational skills, Procedural mindset,
- Ability to prioritise, Understanding of quality management principles,
- Attention to detail, Ability to analyse data and understand connections,
- Talent for recognising the opportunities for process improvement in those connections,
- Management ability,
- Experience in logistics management preferred, Two-year degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, Experience often may substitute for education
To apply for this job please visit edarabia.com.